A Well Established Bankruptcy Law Firm
Mark W. Lischwe, P.C., is one of Arizona’s longest serving consumer bankruptcy law firms. Licensed to practice law in Illinois since 1981 and Arizona since 1986, attorney Mark Lischwe has focused his Phoenix-area law practice on bankruptcy law.
To learn more about Mr. Lischwe’s nearly 40 years of experience in bankruptcy law, follow the link below:
To learn how our firm can help you tackle your unmanageable debt, request a no-obligation discussion about your financial situation. Evening and Saturday appointments are available.
Actively Pursuing Professional Excellence By Staying Involved
A recipient of the Phoenix Chapter 13 Trustee’s “Award for Excellence,” Mr. Lischwe’s professional involvement and leadership in the area of bankruptcy law include the following:
- Sustaining member of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers, selected by the organization’s executive board based on a record of high achievement, excellent legal skills, a reputation for integrity and a commitment to AFL’s mission and goals
- Member of the Bankruptcy Section of the State Bar of Arizona
- Former chairman of the Consumer Debtor Bankruptcy Subsection for the State Bar of Arizona
- Former Co-Chairman of the Continuing Legal Education Committee for the State Bar of Arizona
- Member of the State Bar’s Rules Committee for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- Former Chairman of the Local Rules Committee for Chapter 13 Fees
- Active member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
Areas Of Counsel
Mark W. Lischwe, P.C., can guide you through the following matters:
- Assistance in preparing the means test and required schedules for filing with the Court.
- Consideration of pros and cons of bankruptcy and bankruptcy alternatives
- Filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Representation at the 341 meeting of creditors
- Filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Continued representation throughout the three- to five-year debt repayment plan of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Advice on rebuilding credit after bankruptcy
Get Started At Your Earliest Convenience
Schedule your free consultation about debt relief through our online form or call 480-491-1000. We will let you know what information you should bring to your appointment.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.